All SacRT Tickets and Passes Now Available on ZipPass
ZipPass is SacRT’s mobile fare app, making it easy to purchase bus and light rail fare directly from your smart phone.
As of March 12, 2018, the app has been expanded to include all SacRT basic and discount monthly and semi-monthly passes. The following fares can now be purchased on ZipPass:
- Basic Single Ride
- Discount Single Ride
- Basic Daily Pass
- Discount Daily Pass
- Basic Monthly Pass
- Basic Semi-Monthly Pass
- Student Monthly Pass
- Student Semi-Monthly Pass
- Senior/Disabled Monthly Pass
- Senior/Disabled Semi-Monthly Pass
- Super Senior Monthly Pass
Please note, all discount fare requires proof of eligibility. To find out if you are eligible for a discounted fare, visit our fare categories page.
With ZipPass, there is no need to worry about cash or paper tickets! Simply flash your active pass to the operator when boarding buses or have ready for visual inspection when riding trains.
You can pre-purchase, store and use SacRT tickets and passes instantly on your phone anywhere, anytime on both bus and light rail. Just download the free app!
- Ride buses and light rail trains for 90 minutes using a valid single ride ticket
- State of the art security to protect personal information