How to Do Business with Sacramento Regional Transit District
SacRT is holding a series of free webinars to share how to do business with us.
SacRT purchases supplies such as IT equipment, furniture, office equipment and supplies, bus and rail parts and related supplies, janitorial supplies, and PPE to name a few. We also procure services such as janitorial, pest control, equipment, facility repair and preventive maintenance, printing, various professional and A&E services, and construction projects along the light rail system and other district facilities.
Thursday, August 25, 2022, 9 AM - 10 AM
Thursday, October 13, 2022, 9 AM - 10 AM
SIGN UP HERE:
Webinar description: California Capital PTAC is offering a 60-minute informational webinar focusing on all of the intricacies of Doing Business with SacRT.
The webinar will cover:
- What SacRT Procures and who has Contracting Authority
- SacRT’s Procurement Process
- How to Register your Firm in PlanetBids
- SacRT’s Small and Local Business and DBE Programs and the mandatory certifications related to these programs
- How to search for SacRT solicitations
- Tips for success
- How to get help
Jessica Bennick Shevlin
SacRT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Liaison Officer (DBELO)