SacRT Suspends Service in Downtown Sacramento Beginning at 1:30 p.m.
The Sacramento Regional Transit District (SacRT) will temporarily suspend all light rail and bus service into and out o downtown Sacramento/Central Business District beginning at 1:30 p.m. today until the end of service today, which is approximately midnight. Service will be suspended due to large crowds and heavy traffic congestion expected in the downtown area today.
Here are the temporary SacRT service modifications for Sunday, May 31:
Blue Line (North):
- Light rail service only between Globe Station and Watt/I-80 Station
Blue Line (South):
- Light rail service only between City College Station and Cosumnes River College Station
- Light rail service only between 29th Street Station and Historic Folsom Station
- Route 30 will end at 29 th Street
- Route 38 will end at 29th Street
- Route 62 will end at Freeport and Broadway
- Route 86 will turn at Garden Highway
- Route 88 will turn at Garden Highway
- Route 11 will end at El Camino/Truxel
- Route 51 will end at Broadway and Alhambra