SacRT Suspends Service in Downtown Sacramento Beginning at 8 p.m. Due to City of Sacramento Curfew Order
In compliance with the City of Sacramento’s 8 p.m. curfew order and advice from law enforcement, all Sacramento Regional Transit District (SacRT) bus and light rail service in the downtown Sacramento/Central Business District will be suspended at approximately 8 p.m. tonight Monday, June 1, through the end of the service day. SacRT’s SmaRT Ride in the Downtown-Midtown-East Sacramento zone will also end at 8 p.m. tonight.
SacRT will continue to operate service in all other areas to continue to provide essential transporation to citizens in the region. Regular service will resume at the start of service on Tuesday, June 2.
Here are the service modifications for Monday, June 1 beginning at 8 p.m. tonight:
Blue Line (North):
- Light rail service only between Globe Station and Watt/I-80 Station
Blue Line (South):
- Light rail service only between City College Station and Cosumnes River College Station
- Light rail service only between 29th Street Station and Sunrise Station Note: Trains will not continue to Folsom light rail stations
- Route 11 will end at El Camino/Truxel
- Route 30 will end at 29th Street
- Route 38 will end at 29th Street
- Route 51 will end at Broadway and Alhambra
- Route 62 will end at 21st and Broadway
- Route 86 will turn at Garden Highway
- Route 88 will turn at Garden Highway
- Downtown-Midtown-East Sacramento ends at 8 p.m.
Visit sacrt.com/alerts for more details on the schedule modifications.