Need a Ride to the Airport? Try SacRT’s Airport Express Bus
Effective Sunday, April 3, 2022, Frequency on the SacRT Airport Express Bus (Route 142) changed from 30 minutes to 60 minutes seven days a week. The first trip will depart downtown Sacramento at 5:15 a.m. and the last trip will depart the Sacramento International Airport at 10:33 p.m. View the new schedule.
Yolobus schedule for route 42A and 42B has changed effective Monday, September 19, 2022 yolobus.com/airport.
SacRT’s Route 142 Airport Express bus is the easy way to get to the Sacramento International Airport. The Airport Express bus service offers trips between downtown Sacramento and the Sacramento International Airport every 60 minutes, seven days a week. The first trip will depart downtown Sacramento at 5:15 a.m. and the last trip will depart the Sacramento International Airport at 10:33 p.m. Masks are recommended on transit.
The airport express bus service operates with new battery powered zero emission buses for an environmentally friendly ride.
Airport express bus service is an easy, affordable way to avoid parking fees and ride-hailing surge pricing.
For a more productive, economical and stress-free ride, the Airport Express bus is the only way to travel!
* DIRECT SERVICE: Service direct from downtown Sacramento to Terminals A and B
* ECONOMICAL: Only $2.50 for a single ride, $1.25 for discounted eligible riders, or free for students in grades TK through 12
* CONVENIENT: Multiple downtown bus stops with easy access from light rail, extra space for luggage and free Wi-Fi onboard.
* CLEAN: SacRT offers zero emission battery-powered buses
- There are several ways to pay for Airport Express bus service, including:
- Cash (exact fare is required – operators don’t carry change)
- Connect Card (ConnectTransitCard.com)*
- ZipPass Mobile App (download free from the App Store or Google Play)*
- RydeFreeRT Sticker or Pass
*Enjoy free transfers within 90 minutes to or from SacRT bus and light rail.
Recommended Light Rail Connections
Gold Line from Folsom/Rancho Cordova, exit the train at the 8th & Capitol Station, board the shuttle at L Street & 9th Street.
Blue Line from South Sacramento, exit the train at the 8th & Capitol Station, board the shuttle at L Street & 9th Street.
Blue Line from North Sacramento, exit the train at the 10th & K Station (Cathedral Square), board the shuttle at L Street & 11th Street (by See’s Candies)
Gold Line to Folsom/Rancho Cordova, exit the shuttle at J & 8th Street, walk to the 7th & I/County Center Station (cross J Street, turn left, walk to 7th Street, turn right, walk north and cross I Street to station)
Blue Line to South Sacramento, exit the shuttle at J & 10th Street, walk to the 10th & K Station (left on 10th Street, left on K Street)
Blue Line to North Sacramento, exit the shuttle at J & 8th Street, walk to the 9th & K Station (right on 8th Street, left on K Street)
For the Route 142 schedule please visit this link.
Click on each map to expand