Airport Express Bus Service
SacRT’s new Route 142 airport express service begins on Sunday, January 5, 2020, with service to the Sacramento International Airport every 20 or 30 minutes, seven days a week combined with Yolobus downtown/airport routes 42A and 42B.
Airport express bus service is an easy, affordable way to avoid parking fees and ride-hailing surge pricing.
For a more productive, economical and stress-free ride, the airport express bus is the only way to travel!
* DIRECT SERVICE: Service direct from downtown Sacramento to Terminals A and B
* ECONOMICAL: Only $2.50 for a single ride, $1.25 for discounted eligible riders, or free for students in grades TK through 12
* CONVENIENT: Multiple downtown bus stops with easy access from light rail
There are several ways to pay for airport express bus service, including:
- Cash (exact fare is required – operators don’t carry change)
- Connect Card (com)
- ZipPass Mobile App (download free from the App Store or Google Play)
- RydeFreeRT Sticker or Pass
Click here for Yolobus payment and fare options for airport service.
Note: More information on the schedules and route will be available soon – please check back!