SacRT is Hiring!
SacRT offers extremely generous and competitive benefits package for medical, dental, paid sick leave, retirement, and tuition reimbursement. Benefits include 90% of full family health premiums* and 100% dental and vision premiums paid for by SacRT.
*Actual out of pocket cost depend on health care provider selection.
All driver (operator) positions include $2,000 sign-on bonuses! Don’t have your Commercial Driver License (CDL), we will help you get it!
All current job opportunities are listed on our website sacrt.com/careers.
All applications must be submitted via the online job portal.
Come join a winning team! SacRT was awarded the 2021 Outstanding Transit System of the Year in North America by the American Public Transportation Association.
Create an Account and Apply Online
All SacRT career opportunities are available online. Simply create an account and apply online now.
We will help you get your Commercial Learners Permit and offer paid Commercial Driver License (CDL) training!
For a complete list of available positions, click here.
Be Prepared: What you need to apply online
- Valid ID
- Employment history (last 10 years of work):
- Name of companies
- Phone number
Note: Although the use of certain controlled substances is now legal in California for both recreational and/or medicinal purposes, if you are not able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, you will not be considered for this position.
SacRT Benefits Include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health care/dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Transit pass (no cost to employee and eligible dependents)
- Defined benefit pension plan or 401a Defined contribution plan (Determined by bargaining unit)
- Voluntary employee funded deferred compensation savings plan (457b)
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary employee paid supplemental life insurance (employee and eligible dependents)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education reimbursement
- Theme Park discount tickets
SacRT Career Opportunities
All of our career opportunities are available on our online career portal at sacrt.com/careers or call SacRT Human Resources at 916-556-0298.
Do not see the perfect job for you?
No worries, you can sign up for job notifications and receive emails when new job opportunities become available.
Contact Human Resources at 916-556-0298.