SacRT is Hiring!
The Sacramento Regional Transit District (SacRT) is holding an in-person hiring event on Tuesday, August 23, 2022, in an effort to hire shuttle drivers for SacRT Paratransit Services.
SacRT GO drivers operate smaller shuttles, and you don’t need experience driving. We offer paid training and will help you get your Commerical Driver License. Plus, SacRT is offering $2,000 sign-on bonuses and excellent benefits.
Tuesday, August 23, 2022
10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
SacRT Administrative Building, Auditorium
1400 29th Street
Learn more at sacrt.com/hiringevents.
All current job opportunities are listed on our website sacrt.com/careers.
All applications must be submitted via the online job portal.
Come join a winning team! SacRT was awarded the 2021 Outstanding Transit System of the Year in North America by the American Public Transportation Association.
Create an Account and Apply Online
All SacRT career opportunities are available online. Simply create an account and apply online now.
We will help you get your Commercial Learners Permit and offer paid Commercial Driver License (CDL) training!
- Bus Operator (experienced driver)
- Part-time Bus Operator (driver Elk Grove)
- SacRT GO Paratransit Operator (driver)
- Facilities Service Worker
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic
- Paratransit Service Worker
- Utility Worker – Elk Grove
For a complete list of available positions, click here.
Be Prepared: What you need to apply online
- Valid ID
- Employment history (last 10 years of work):
- Name of companies
- Phone number
- DMV driver record print out
- Residential history (last 7 years):
- Address (including dates of residence)
- Conviction history (last 7 years):
- Date, location, PC violation/Title of Crime, disposition
- Pending citations, arrests, moving violations for which there is not yet a final disposition
Note: Although there are certain recreational activities now legal in the state of California, if you’re not able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, you will not be considered for these positions.
SacRT Benefits Include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health care/dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Transit pass (no cost to employee and eligible dependents)
- Defined benefit pension plan or 401a Defined contribution plan (Determined by bargaining unit)
- Voluntary employee funded deferred compensation savings plan (457b)
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary employee paid supplemental life insurance (employee and eligible dependents)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education reimbursement
- Theme Park discount tickets
SacRT Career Opportunities
All of our career opportunities are available on our online career portal at sacrt.com/careers or call SacRT Human Resources at 916-556-0298.
Do not see the perfect job for you?
No worries, you can sign up for job notifications and receive emails when new job opportunities become available.
Contact Human Resources at 916-556-0298