SacRT Service in Downtown Sacramento Suspended Beginning at 8 p.m. Due to City of Sacramento Curfew Order
In compliance with the City of Sacramento’s 8 p.m. curfew order and advice from law enforcement, all Sacramento Regional Transit District (SacRT) bus and light rail service in the downtown Sacramento/Central Business District (CBD) will be suspended at approximately 8 p.m. tonight Tuesday, June 2, including service to Folsom Light Rail stations, through the end of the service day. SacRT’s SmaRT Ride in the Downtown-Midtown-East Sacramento zone will also end at 8 p.m. tonight.
SacRT is suspending service only in the downtown Sacramento/CBD area due to potential crowds gathering on and near light rail tracks, which has impacts on major corridors. SacRT expects to continue suspending service each night at 8 p.m., while the City’s curfew order is in effect.
Here are the service modifications for Tuesday, June 2 beginning at 8 p.m.:
Blue Line (North):
- Light rail service only between Globe Station and Watt/I-80 Station
Blue Line (South):
- Light rail service only between City College Station and Cosumnes River College Station
- Light rail service only between 29th Street Station and Sunrise Station
- Note: Folsom Stations will not have service after 8 p.m. due to low ridership
- Route 11 will end at El Camino/Truxel
- Route 30 will end at 29th Street
- Route 38 will end at 29th Street
- Route 51 will end at Broadway and Alhambra
- Route 62 will end at 21st and Broadway
- Route 86 will turn at Garden Highway
- Route 88 will turn at Garden Highway
- Downtown-Midtown-East Sacramento ends at 8 p.m.
Normal SacRT bus and light rail service will resume each morning at the scheduled start time. Customers are encouraged to check www.sacrt.com/alerts for service updates, or download the free Alert SacRT app.