SacRT Strategic Plan 2021 – 2025
Following a months-long collaborative internal planning process with staff and board members, the SacRT Board of Directors in October 2020 approved SacRT’s five-year Strategic Plan which will serve as the guiding vision for post-pandemic strategic success.
The Strategic Plan provides the management team and stakeholders with guiding goals, projects, and programs to be implemented in the short term to achieve longer-term outcomes.
The Strategic Plan focuses on four guiding pillars which include: Customer Satisfaction, Operational Excellence, Community Value, and Employee Engagement.
As part of the strategic planning process, SacRT updated its Mission, Vision and Values:
Moving you where you want to go, when you want to go.
A leader in providing mobility options for our community.
Six core principles guide individuals, teams, and the entire SacRT organization:
- Collaboration – I work with a collaborative spirit to help my colleagues and our customers to succeed.
- Diversity – I recognize and honor diversity and social justice, and seek out and listen for voices different than mine.
- Innovation – I challenge the easy and inspire myself and others to look for innovative solutions.
- Respect – I communicate clearly, respectfully, and honorably — in a way that would make my family proud — to my colleagues and our customers.
- Trust – I trust my teammates and empower them to make decisions that improve the quality of life for their colleagues, our customers, and the community that supports us.
- Excellence – I work to deliver excellence to our customers through clean, safe, reliable, and convenient service.
Next Steps Include
Ongoing: SacRT will begin to implement the plan and continue to create a culture of ownership.
Questions or Comments?
If you would like to provide feedback please contact Sarah Kerber at firstname.lastname@example.org.