We’re Hiring: SacRT is hosting two hiring events
Getting a job offer the same day may be possible!
Join SacRT for an in-person hiring event. We have several career opportunities, which include medical, dental, paid sick leave and retirement benefits. Also, $2,000 signing bonuses for bus drivers!
Come join a winning team! SacRT was awarded the 2021 Outstanding Transit System of the Year by the American Public Transportation Association.
Choose from two different in-person hiring events:
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 14, 2021
3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
1400 29th Street, Sacramento, CA
- Bus Operator (driver)
- Part-time Bus Operator (driver Elk Grove)
- SacRT GO Paratransit Operator (driver)
- Light Rail Vehicle Technician
- Mechanic A – Bus
- Mechanic A – Body and Fender – Bus
- Service Worker – Bus and Light Rail
Be Prepared if applying at the hiring event: What to bring with you!
- Valid ID
- Employment history (last 10 years of work):
- Name of companies
- Phone number
- Bring DMV driver record print out (can look up onsite, there is a $2 DMV fee).
- Residential history (last 7 years):
- Address (including dates of residence)
- Conviction history (last 7 years):
- Date, location, PC violation/Title of Crime, disposition
- Pending citations, arrests, moving violations for which there is not yet a final disposition
How to get there:
Parking: Street parking available
Bus: Routes 38, 67, and 68
Light Rail: 29th Street Station
Reminder, a mask is required on transit and inside all SacRT buildings.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend the SacRT hiring event, you can apply online using our online career portal at sacrt.com/careers.