Join SacRT for Two Hiring Events in June!
SacRT is hiring for many different positions. Career opportunities include extremely generous and competitive benefits package for medical, dental, and vision, paid sick leave, retirement, and tuition reimbursement. Also, $2,000 signing bonuses for bus drivers and we offer paid training!
Come join a winning team! SacRT was awarded the 2021 Outstanding Transit System of the Year in North America by the American Public Transportation Association. Candidates can choose from two different in-person hiring events, which will be held at SacRT’s Administration Building in midtown Sacramento.
Job offers will be made on the spot! (These are conditional offers and applicants must pass screening process).
Hiring Event Details:
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
1400 29th Street, Sacramento, CA
Parking: Street parking available
SacRT is offering free rides on bus and light rail to the hiring events. Simply print or screenshot the free ride flyer.
Bus: Routes 38, 67, and 68
Light Rail: 29th Street Station
Create an Account and Apply Online
All SacRT career opportunities are available online. Simply create an account and apply online now.
We will help you get your Commercial Learners Permit and offer paid Commercial Driver License (CDL) training!
- Microtransit Operator (no CDL experience necessary)
- Bus Operator (experienced driver)
- Part-time Bus Operator (driver Elk Grove)
- SacRT GO Paratransit Operator (driver)
- Light Rail Vehicle Technician
- Mechanic A – Bus
- Mechanic A – Body and Fender – Bus
- Service Worker – Bus and Light Rail
- Facilities Service Worker
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic
- Paratransit Service Worker
- Utility Worker – Elk Grove
Be Prepared: What you need to apply online
- Valid ID
- Employment history (last 10 years of work):
- Name of companies
- Phone number
- DMV driver record print out
- Residential history (last 7 years):
- Address (including dates of residence)
- Conviction history (last 7 years):
- Date, location, PC violation/Title of Crime, disposition
- Pending citations, arrests, moving violations for which there is not yet a final disposition
Note: Although there are certain recreational activities now legal in the state of California, if you’re not able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, you will not be considered for these positions.
SacRT Benefits Include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health care/dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Transit pass (no cost to employee and eligible dependents)
- Defined benefit pension plan or 401a Defined contribution plan (Determined by bargaining unit)
- Voluntary employee funded deferred compensation savings plan (457b)
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary employee paid supplemental life insurance (employee and eligible dependents)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education reimbursement
- Theme Park discount tickets
SacRT Career Opportunities
All of our career opportunities are available on our online career portal at sacrt.com/careers or call SacRT Human Resources at 916-556-0298.