SacRT Holding Two Hiring Events in December 2022 for All Open Positions
The Sacramento Regional Transit District (SacRT) is holding two in-person hiring events in December for all open SacRT positions.
SacRT offers extremely generous and competitive benefits package for medical, dental, paid sick leave, retirement, and tuition reimbursement. Benefits include 90% of full family health premiums* and 100% dental and vision premiums payed for by SacRT.
*Actual out of pocket cost depend on health care provider selection.
All driver (operator) positions are scheduled for pay increases in 2023 and include $2,000 sign-on bonuses! Bus operators can receive top pay by the fourth year on the job, that’s $38.80 an hour! Don’t have your Commercial Driver License (CDL), we will help you get it!
The hiring events will be held at SacRT’s Administration Building in midtown Sacramento.
Hiring Event Details:
WHEN:Tuesday, December 6, 2022 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday, December 13, 202210 a.m. – 3 p.m.
WHERE:SacRT Administrative Building, Auditorium 1400 29th Street Sacramento, CA
Parking: Street parking available
SacRT is offering free rides on bus and light rail to the hiring events. Simply print or screenshot the free ride flyer.
Bus: Routes 38, 67, and 68
Light Rail: 29th Street Station
Create an Account and Apply Online
All SacRT career opportunities are available online. Simply create an account and apply online now.
We will help you get your Commercial Learners Permit and offer paid Commercial Driver License (CDL) training!
Be Prepared: What you need to apply online
- Valid ID
- Employment history (last 10 years of work):
- Name of companies
- Phone number
- DMV driver record print out
- Residential history (last 7 years):
- Address (including dates of residence)
- Conviction history (last 7 years):
- Date, location, PC violation/Title of Crime, disposition
- Pending citations, arrests, moving violations for which there is not yet a final disposition
Note: Although there are certain recreational activities now legal in the state of California, if you’re not able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, you will not be considered for these positions.
SacRT Benefits Include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health care/dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Transit pass (no cost to employee and eligible dependents)
- Defined benefit pension plan or 401a Defined contribution plan (Determined by bargaining unit)
- Voluntary employee funded deferred compensation savings plan (457b)
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary employee paid supplemental life insurance (employee and eligible dependents)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education reimbursement
- Theme Park discount tickets
SacRT Career Opportunities
All of our career opportunities are available on our online career portal at sacrt.com/careers or call SacRT Human Resources at 916-556-0298.