SacRT Passes and Tickets Accepted by Other Transit Agencies

July 19, 2022 General

Some SacRT tickets and passes, including on Connect Card, can be used to ride on nearby transit agencies. RydeFreeRT passes and SacRT GO fare are not transferrable to other transit agencies.

Causeway Connection, Elk Grove Transit Services (formerly e-tran), Folsom Stage Line and Rancho CordoVan are operated by SacRT and SacRT normal fares apply.

 Basic or Discount Single Fare TicketBasic or Discount Daily PassBasic Monthly PassBasic Semi-Monthly PassSenior or Disabled Monthly Pass or StickerStudent Monthly Pass or StickerStudent Semi-Monthly Pass or StickerSacRT Lifetime PassCSUS, Los Rios, DHA or South Natomas TMA
Amador Regional TransitYesYesYesYesYesYesYesNoYes
El Dorado Transit*NoNoYes*NoNoNoNoNoNo
Placer County Transit**NoYes**Yes**Yes**Yes**Yes**Yes**NoYes**
Roseville Transit**NoYes**Yes**Yes**Yes**NoNoNoNo
South County Transit - SCT/LINKNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Yuba-Sutter Transit*NoNoYes*NoNoNoNoNoNo

*Special combination SacRT monthly passes are only accepted - available on Connect Card.

**Placer County Transit only accepts SacRT passes at the Louis and Orlando Transit Center and Watt/I-80 light rail station. Roseville Transit only accepts SacRT passes at the Louis and Orlando Transit Center. Passengers will need to pay fare on the return trip.

***SacRT daily passes are issued onboard Yolobus.

Other Agency Tickets Accepted by SacRT

  • SacRT accepts Roseville Transit daily and monthly passes at the Louis and Orlando Transit Center ONLY.
  • To transfer from Capitol Corridor to SacRT, you must first download the SacRT ZipPass and create an account.  Second, when riding the Capitol Corridor, log onto the free onboard WiFi (“yourtrainWiFi”) and click on the “Request Free Transfer” banner.  Third, follow the instructions on that page to receive your free SacRT voucher code(s) that you can enter into the SacRT ZipPass App.