SacRT Service Suspended in Downtown Sacramento During Curfew Order
The Sacramento Regional Transit District (SacRT) will continue to comply with the City of Sacramento’s 8 p.m. curfew order and will suspend bus and light rail service in the downtown Sacramento/Central Business District (CBD), including service to Folsom light rail stations, at approximately 8 p.m., each night through the end of the service day, for as long as the curfew order is in place. SacRT’s SmaRT Ride in the Downtown-Midtown-East Sacramento zone will also end at 8 p.m. each night.
SacRT is suspending service in the downtown Sacramento/CBD area due to potential crowds gathering on and near light rail tracks, which has impacts on major corridors.
Here are the service modifications beginning at 8 p.m. during the curfew order:
Blue Line (North):
- Light rail service only between Globe Station and Watt/I-80 Station
Blue Line (South):
- Light rail service only between City College Station and Cosumnes River College Station
- Light rail service only between 29th Street Station and Sunrise Station Note: Folsom stations will not have service after 8 p.m. due to low ridership
- Route 11 will end at El Camino/Truxel
- Route 30 will end at 29th Street
- Route 38 will end at 29th Street
- Route 51 will end at Broadway and Alhambra
- Route 62 will end at 21st and Broadway
- Route 86 will turn at Garden Highway
- Route 88 will turn at Garden Highway
- Downtown-Midtown-East Sacramento ends at 8 p.m.
Normal SacRT bus and light rail service will resume each morning at the scheduled start time. Customers are encouraged to check www.sacrt.com/apps/rideralerts for service updates, or download the free Alert SacRT app.